Yet another Doppelganger bug

Void

So, i decided to do Doppelganger, and since i have Multishot Stun from master tree, i positioned myself in such a way that i can just permastun mobs that come in front of me and since new mobs cant run through them, i can just pick them off easily. However, after some time, the mobs became too many and just got stuck and didn't move past a certain point. Here is a screenshot showing how i positioned myself. I didn't even bother attacking the mobs, they stayed there until the end (you can see im in the same spot when i win the event)
Void

Gave it another try to confirm the bug, this time i didnt even bother attacking them, i just positioned on the same spot (111,119) and mobs started attacking and after a while just got stuck (screenshots below)

After some time some mobs got away, but they got stuck by themselves (as you can see on the "meter")

This is the place where they got stuck

I just stood there not attacking and won the event
GM-John

Well, it is supposed to work like this. Move>>>>Attack(if someone is in range the will move to attack)>>>>Move. Now there is this problem, if they move and there no one to attack while in range, they might just stand there. Also if they are moving but there is someone to attack they just might keep attacking without moving. MU AI is just bad.

I will try change the AI to just keep moving without attack, or maybe do something about the damage they output.